Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2021-01-22 Web Site Moved to New Server
Web Site Moved to New Server
Today I finished moving the Hazeron web site to a new server. The final step is to move the e-mail server.

Please be patient with e-mail to/from me; it may be disrupted for a day or so.

Once these steps are completed, I will finish vacating the server cabinets at the computer center. Yes that means no more Shores of Hazeron MMO.

Then work resumes on the solo play version, dubbed Hazeron Starship. The current goal is to release that on Steam in three to six months.
Guessing you found it easier to focus on Starship instead of both correct?

Glad to see the place back regardless!
"Goddamn it Snakey quit biting the hull" - Staines
"I played EVE with this fuck and he wouldn't shut the fuck up" -ScottyB

OG Toucan and Syndicate member.
A better name. Gravity Well 7 3D. Hope the Haxu, Zuul, Tassad and all the others will be roaming around.
Looking forward to the steam release o7

Best of luck Haxus.
If anyone would like to have access to the Steam beta version, PM me your email address.
I liked the Gravity Well name but I don't own the domain name.
Quote:Guessing you found it easier to focus on Starship instead of both correct?
Many reasons.

It is certainly easier and a lot less expensive.
(01-22-2021, 07:19 PM)Haxus Wrote:
Quote:Guessing you found it easier to focus on Starship instead of both correct?
Many reasons.

It is certainly easier and a lot less expensive.

Fair enough.   I was assuming you took a look at both codebases and thought you couldn't juggle both then figured at some point you could make people wanting both happy.   

Although,  you got other priorities right now.

By the way and before I forget this:  Is the files from Blueprint exchange (both building and spaceship files) lost for good or do you have a backup on hand? I'm not saying right now but at some point would it be possible for that to be archived and handed out?
"Goddamn it Snakey quit biting the hull" - Staines
"I played EVE with this fuck and he wouldn't shut the fuck up" -ScottyB

OG Toucan and Syndicate member.
(01-22-2021, 07:18 PM)Haxus Wrote: I liked the Gravity Well name but I don't own the domain name.

There is actually two games on Steam right now with the name Gravity Well. Well one and a half, since one is just a work in progress thingy.
I wrote a comment on one of them, since I found it funny.
See: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1304850/d...077290480/
(01-22-2021, 07:17 PM)Haxus Wrote: If anyone would like to have access to the Steam beta version, PM me your email address.

Oh, do let me know if you didn't get my two emails from yesterday. One being a bug report with a damaged save game.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
F5 F5 F5 F5 woohoo!

PM sent!