Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2021-01-02 Hazeron Plans for the Future

(02-03-2021, 03:06 PM)Rockinsince87 Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 12:22 AM)OnePercent Wrote: Haxus, self hosted servers on Hazeron starship would unironically save your game in the long term.

I can see people hosting this little-massive gem years into the next decade easily, and there being a cult following on steam, similar to dwarf fortress or space station 13.

I was thinking the same thing, there defiantly would be a cult following. Sometimes the best advertising is word of mouth. 

Development might change a bit since the servers are not in your hands Haxus. Bug feedback will be a bit tricky in that you'll want a way to track issues and allow players/hosts to submit their universe for bug identification and correction. I don't know if these forums can support that (Perhaps). Something like Redmine or Bugzilla could allow users to submit/search for bugs or issues. sftp links could be handed out privately to those who require universe upload. Just thinking out loud.

Yeah the reason I even know about Hazeron is because of Slaxx advertising the game on /x/ back in 2012.
Good lord that was 8 years ago

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021-01-02 Hazeron Plans for the Future - by resonkinetic - 02-05-2021, 09:52 AM