Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Currently Most Annoying Issues
(03-29-2022, 10:59 AM)Gabeux Wrote: Getting yeeted and thrown outside the galaxy for no reason is probably the one most getting on my nerves at the moment

I may be brand new to the game, this is the first week I've ever actually dedicated to learning how to play and I'm quite addicted...

But of all the bugs I've hit, this one is definitely the worst. I really want to build a colony ship to travel far with along with my friends who I convinced to start playing this week, but this one makes me really hesitant to start.
(04-07-2022, 07:31 PM)yamamushi Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 10:59 AM)Gabeux Wrote: Getting yeeted and thrown outside the galaxy for no reason is probably the one most getting on my nerves at the moment

I may be brand new to the game, this is the first week I've ever actually dedicated to learning how to play and I'm quite addicted...

But of all the bugs I've hit, this one is definitely the worst. I really want to build a colony ship to travel far with along with my friends who I convinced to start playing this week, but this one makes me really hesitant to start.

Welcome to Hazeron!

It wasn't always like this. This is a relatively new bug. Haxus, the creator/architect is very good at smashing bugs. I can't speak for him but he normally tackles the worst bugs first. So this is most likely be high on his list. 

I would still try it with your friends. There are a lot of things you can practice too. Building stable self sustaining colonies in your starter system, shipyards that store and pump out lots of materials and so on. That way you can also have your shipyard build a few colony ships incase something does happen. That way you can always just try again with a ship waiting for you. Don't go hunting for the best quality goods right away. Build up your starter system if possible to get all the tech you can. Laser rifles, warp drive, Vulcium armor, etc..

Having a fully functional base to start with is important. Normally players then build a fresh clean shipyard else where and ship high quality goods to that location to prevent a logistic mess with their starter system. It also allows their starter system to remain logistically independent and stable. 

The bug is not consistent by any means. some people it happens to often and others it never happens. Don't worry or get discouraged.

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
Hello, I am not sure if it fits here but lately I have resorted to using macros when setting up building production. For some bigger buildings I want them to make every product possible. It would be nice if there was a button that simply added every production line.

For instance, when building a new university I have to sit and wait for roughly 8 minutes as the macro laboriously adds every patent in the game.
(05-07-2022, 12:22 AM)wad67 Wrote: Hello, I am not sure if it fits here

I would suggest posting in the idea section of the forum.
Here: (Forum section) Arena of Ideas
Or maybe even here: (Idea thread) [QoL] Manufacture - save workshops
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
It's not technically a gamebreaking issue, but the one-way wormholes to other galaxies around stellar black holes functioning would make me happy.
(05-13-2022, 09:30 AM)Pegboard Wrote: It's not technically a gamebreaking issue, but the one-way wormholes to other galaxies around stellar black holes functioning would make me happy.

One-way? We don't know if these wormholes are meant to be one-way or not. Very little is known about their intended purpose, since it hasn't been explained anywhere.
See: (Bug report) Using a Stellar Black Hole's Intergalactic Wormholes cause Limbo
(05-13-2022, 11:09 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(05-13-2022, 09:30 AM)Pegboard Wrote: It's not technically a gamebreaking issue, but the one-way wormholes to other galaxies around stellar black holes functioning would make me happy.

One-way? We don't know if these wormholes are meant to be one-way or not. Very little is known about their intended purpose, since it hasn't been explained anywhere.
See: (Bug report) Using a Stellar Black Hole's Intergalactic Wormholes cause Limbo
When you use a mission to enter them it is referred to as One-Way Intergalactic Wormhole to (Wherever)
Laggy Units(shift+f3) window?
Client locks up when a glide flyer character uses air brakes.
(05-19-2022, 01:13 AM)jakbruce2012 Wrote: Laggy Units(shift+f3) window?

Make a bug report.

(05-19-2022, 01:13 AM)jakbruce2012 Wrote: Client locks up when a glide flyer character uses air brakes.

Known issue.
See: https://www.hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2736
Thank you for this information. I have entered each item into Silverwill, my bug tracking database.

Some comments.

Sorry about the non-functioning one-way wormholes. I didn't know there was a problem. Will fix.

I like the idea of adding every possible/available process all in one go. Will do.

The lack of any significant amount of gold ore on ringworlds is intentional.

Server issues won't get much attention, especially if the problem is strictly on the server side. It's looking less and less likely that the servers will ever come back up. However I like to keep my options open so the server code and the physical servers will be kept in hibernation.