Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Currently Most Annoying Issues
A bug was reported about ships warping through the same sector colliding with each other.

Has this ever happened in the solo game?
(12-31-2022, 05:03 PM)Haxus Wrote: A bug was reported about ships warping through the same sector colliding with each other.

I don't remember hearing about it, but I can't be sure.
You'd likely get better replies in the actual bug report, here: https://www.hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2212

Remember the spreadsheet does have links to the actual bug report threads here on the forum too.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(12-31-2022, 05:03 PM)Haxus Wrote: A bug was reported about ships warping through the same sector colliding with each other.

I tried to reproduce that one a while back. I was unable to do so. Not sure if I was getting the timing wrong. 
I'll try again when I get a chance.
perhaps allow officers to explore unknown space without an avatar onboard in starship.
its going to take for ever to find all the good stuff with only one avatar exploring at a time.
(01-06-2023, 12:21 AM)dracotonisamond Wrote: perhaps allow officers to explore unknown space without an avatar onboard in starship.
its going to take for ever to find all the good stuff with only one avatar exploring at a time.

Yeah that makes sense for solo and small hosted environments. I like this idea.