Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warehouse and Storage Tank Tweak

(11-21-2020, 10:12 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Having all warehouses query the total amount of of a commodity in all connected building inventories at an interval seems like it would be wasted.

I agree that maybe the import rate is too slow in some cases, but it doesn't really have to be that complicated.

I miss the old warehouse system. I mean yeah it's nice having storage built into the blueprints and building like 10 ESI 192 Refineries for Hydrogen is cool but still. 
Yes it would be much easier if Haxus just increased the import rate. I mean even the Retail stores have higher import rates.

How about this. Make it so a warehouse can "attach/link" it self to a single building 1:1 style. Once linked that warehouse just extends the storage of that building. All produced commodities from that attached building go direct to that warehouse without delay. (I would prefer this solution to be honest). 

Perhaps make it so you can attach a few warehouses to a single building? Not sure the best way to limit that...every 48 or 64 workshops per blueprint = one attachable link?

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Warehouse and Storage Tank Tweak - by Vectorus - 11-21-2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Warehouse and Storage Tank Tweak - by Deantwo - 11-21-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Warehouse and Storage Tank Tweak - by Rockinsince87 - 11-22-2020, 10:48 PM