Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-10-06 Shores of Hazeron Moving to Steam

One more thing. Imagine an artist that thinks he is a business man. I think its you. I treat this game as an art, programmer's paradise where you can do whatever you want. And you try to put it inside (old fashion) business frame, telling about game like in commercials. Thing is, Hazeron from art perspective is a gem, from business perspective its garbage. But lone artists can get more income than some companies. Personally i support project because its art and i can close eyes on many things. If treat Hazeron as source of business income and business project then there are many flaws that cant be fixed.
I understand its hard. Using Steam release as "last resort" and hope for a miracle. There wont be miracles.
But hey, patreon does good, you have loyal playerbase for years that will support you at most dark times with whatever it has (good and bad things). And selling it for steam short influx?

Or you could just tell us that you are tired completely and just throw project in steam just for lolz and shut it down
Report or Exploit

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020-10-06 Shores of Hazeron Moving to Steam - by Vooker525 - 10-06-2020, 07:06 PM