Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Rocket
Bug with flying the space rocket in system, upon reaching near orbit of destination planet with an established city, rocket just freezes in space and doesn't move again - though you can still exit vehicle.
Sounds kinda like a scene change?
Deadheading is still bugged so that it drops your speed to zero upon system transition and waits for your input before unfreezing. So it could be related to that?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
By scene change you mean loading screen or level of details of planet as you get closer? the issue I point out is the latter, my rocket gets stuck in orbit next to a nearby planet roughly when its cloud and atmosphere get more defined.
(09-24-2020, 01:39 PM)OnePercent Wrote: my rocket gets stuck in orbit next to a nearby planet roughly when its cloud and atmosphere get more defined.

I remember that happening to me in the past too. Mostly it happened when entering the gravity well (and thereby higher detail loading range) of a world that had very big cities.
I don't remember how the cities were big, if it was many buildings or buildings with high poly count.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo