Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antiflux harvesting researchable on planet without antiflux

(03-28-2021, 11:42 AM)Rockinsince87 Wrote: A ringworld and I just researched anti-flux.

And that is the main issue highlighted in this thread. You are able to research antiflux on worlds that don't have antiflux in the atmosphere.

(03-28-2021, 11:42 AM)Rockinsince87 Wrote: I would say anti-flux not being a requirement to harvest/research is what's causing this to happen. 
[x]
...it should have that key.

Yes and no.

The current patent manufacturing process has a time reduction because that is how all other patent manufacturing processes work. If you have the end product of the patent, you can research the patent faster.

What is really missing is a requirement for antiflux to be in the atmosphere. This you can see on the cryozine and ioplasma manufacturing processes (both patents and products), they require an atmosphere condition. I am assuming that this corresponding atmosphere condition requirement just hasn't been implemented for antiflux and borexino precipitate yet.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antiflux harvesting researchable on planet without antiflux - by Deantwo - 03-28-2021, 12:22 PM