Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antiflux harvesting researchable on planet without antiflux
(03-28-2021, 12:22 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Yes and no.

The current patent manufacturing process has a time reduction because that is how all other patent manufacturing processes work. If you have the end product of the patent, you can research the patent faster.

What is really missing is a requirement for antiflux to be in the atmosphere. 

I am assuming that this corresponding atmosphere condition requirement just hasn't been implemented for antiflux and borexino precipitate yet.

I'm not saying that the time reduction modifier should not be there altogether. Of course it should be there. I'm just saying in addition the key is missing Wink

Seems we agree. If possible I suggest we change this title from bug to broken since the object requirement is the crux of this thread.

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
Just bumping this thread since the bug still exists. I just confirmed it again.

Summary
- Anti-Flux can be harvested via refinery from anywhere. 
- Anti-Flux that is present is ignored. ex: if Q255 Anti-Flux is present in a ring around a planet, you will get the same random value back. 
- There seems to be some underlying value that seems to be present everywhere and it being used

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
(03-05-2022, 02:56 PM)Rockinsince87 Wrote: - Anti-Flux that is present is ignored. ex: if Q255 Anti-Flux is present in a ring around a planet, you will get the same random value back.
- There seems to be some underlying value that seems to be present everywhere and it being used

The refinery is not meant to harvest from the planetary ring, so you are just harvesting the hidden antiflux quality on the world. Planetary rings can only be harvested with a spacecraft using a practical collector harvester. So this is expected behavior of the bug and not anything new.

Only planetoids have an actual (non-hidden) antiflux quality on the world, and that is the only place you should be able to use the refinery process.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo