Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Particle Bay missions do not harvest particles from asteroids
As title says, a harvest operation by bay/module/particles/whatever will not work if the target is an asteroid. Nothing happens, and I tried all three types of missions. Some asteroids have antiflux particles so this is an issue.

I can do it manually via the firing console, but that takes forever.

[Image: Dr48unL.png]

Note the absence of 'asteroid' in 'Sun, Ring, or Gas Giant'. The asteroids do not even show up as potential targets. I am guessing that's why the crew missions aren't working.

Additionally, there is presently no way to mine particle resources such as antiflux using buildings as the resource nodes do not appear. - nevermind about that last point, thanks dean
(07-03-2020, 07:53 PM)Mal Wrote: As title says, a harvest operation by bay/module/particles/whatever will not work if the target is an asteroid. Nothing happens, and I tried all three types of missions. Some asteroids have antiflux particles so this is an issue.

I can do it manually via the firing console, but that takes forever.

[Image: Dr48unL.png]

Note the absence of 'asteroid' in 'Sun, Ring, or Gas Giant'. The asteroids do not even show up as potential targets. I am guessing that's why the crew missions aren't working.

That looks like the old obsolete harvester configuration order?
For example on how to use the harvester orders, see: hazeron.com/wiki/Harvester_Mission

Which order isn't showing asteroids as a target option?
Also, can I assume you mean "Planetoids" and not "Asteroids"?

(07-03-2020, 07:53 PM)Mal Wrote: Additionally, there is presently no way to mine particle resources such as antiflux using buildings as the resource nodes do not appear.

Antiflux particles are an atmospheric resource, you collect them with a refinery similarly to how you get cryozine and ioplasma.
See: hazeron.com/wiki/Antiflux_Particles
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Ahh I didn't know that bout the refineries--good to know. The rest of it still stand though. I tried all of the mission orders and they each fizzle out. I can show you sometime when you're available in-game.