Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Players turned away by changes
I think seeing the amount of people who want a simpler designer again might help move things along. Post your name here as a pseudo-petition if you stopped playing entirely or almost entirely because of how janky or complicated or pain-in-the-ass-y the new features are, like the new designer, the new city system, ect.

I'll start!

Minty.
Howdy, I know me and my friends did, just couldn't get into designing stuff with how complex it is now. Was unsatisfied by needing to use other people's blueprints because it made our cities look really patchworky so that's:

DrFoster
Celestialbane
RabbidGamer
Xanbear
Jediluke101
Pour ma part, c'est le cas. le nouveau système de conception des vaisseaux m'a achevé. cependant, je reste a la disposition du FE en cas de besoin (mais je ne design plus alors que c'etait mon plus grand plaisir dans ce jeu. L'ancien système etait simple et intuitif, un système où il n'y avait pas besoin d'avoir un diplôme d'ingénieur 3D pour faire un vaisseau)
for my part, it is. the new vessel design system completed me. however, I remain at the disposal of the FE if necessary (but I no longer design while it was my greatest pleasure in this game. The old system was simple and intuitive, a system where there was no need to have a 3D engineering degree to make a ship)
[Image: signat10.jpg]
Krisscut
StarOri
Jim Hawk
Yétimal
Tchou
Luciano
Kan Senok
Cide
Alrianne
Akhern
Decratos
L'oeil
Ripticus
Spirit
Norm49
Enoch
Ice Snake
Fedorya

Also OnePercent & Kristiana I guess though they should say this themselves ^^
I also stopped playing due to the new designer being too hard to use, the old one was extremely intuitive and felt like a game more than a 3D modelling software
What even
Stopped playing because the city building is too annoying and there's nothing to do, excluding exploration.

Anyway the designer need some revamp for the ship interior part. It's a pain to have to add manually each void. Why not making a "make void" button so you can make the voids in blender too ?
The hull design is near perfect though.