Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The State of the Universe
[Image: deantw11.jpg]
[Image: signat10.jpg]
Barbiturix's ship is only QL119 with maximum warp factor 2.
So how is me having only warp factor 2 a sign of weakness? At least all my ships are QL210+.

Thought it was Falbala's ship, but whatever I don't know who is who's alt, since I am the only one that name all my avatars LIKE 'Dean%'.
But this is the ship he was on last time I saw him, so I think I am satisfied with my payback, so you can forget the ultimatum. Even if this ship is crap.

If I have feedback on the spacecraft blueprint, where should I deliver it?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Most exciting thing to happen last week.

Deantwo committed grand theift spacecraft, followed by light-hearted discussion and return of stolen property. Small threats of a counter strike were made by Rainbow Dash.

Conclusion from experience.
  • Glitch boarding is still a thing, kinda.
  • Ships designed for PvP can be made impossible to navigate. Literally two bridges that weren't connected at all, with the helm only accessible via tranporter.
  • Barbiturix isn't a bad guy. Even if he might actually be Falbala's alt.
  • GTS is awesome. GTA is lame.
(08-25-2018, 11:08 AM)Deantwo Wrote: Yeah I can't speak for most of the French Empire.
But Falbala trend to just run away whenever I knock on his latest hidden base and then rofl-stomp my capital later when I aren't around.

But I guess you guys stopped with the stupid proxy empires too, so it definitely doesn't seem like you guys do a lot lately.

French empire got attack by many proxy empire in every universe by empire with 2 or 3 time more player in almost every wars: Harvester, Ancients Arias, 404, Exiles, Rome. We got attack at the beginning of every universe. Don't cry if we got pis-toff and give some payback one time to some person how help them like you did. We been harass in every universe because we were the French Empire and you decide to contribute to it. Now you are acting like a kid that bully some one then start crying because the guy you bully doesn't like you. Just assume it. Assume the fact that the french empire have really cold relation with you because of you action and the fact that we are in a state of cold wars.

1. French empire is the one that was mostly prevent the massive syndicate attack all the universe to happen earlier by being attack by there proxy empire every universe.

2. French Empire war harass in every universe by empire massively using glitch.

3. French empire member (Mostly Yétimal) are the one that talk to Haxus on the gravity well forum to convince him to bring back SoH. Was never thanks (Thanks Haxus to have bring the game back by the ways). French empire just seen all that harassment restart a some as the game server restart. Harassment that you participate in.

Deantwo some of your player did revive dead treat after a fail attack hour capital. I'm am trying to found the screen shoot on our forum archive but I think the member show us the screen on Skype were i wont be able to found it since we are no longer using Skype. That the kinda person you allied you self with. So again some of hour member really didn't appreciate. You look at what people did before blindly  supporting and following them.

For Falbala I don't know I am not active in game now. Did he just attack you? Last month last week? We were always fighting 2 or 3 time more player you can surly handle only one player. :D It look like you just gonna have to deal with it. And if he is running from you I will just remember him how to fight. I am usually rely calm in diplomacy but on the field I am the French Empire pit-bull.

(08-25-2018, 11:21 AM)5crownik007 Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 11:02 AM)Ripticus Wrote: What are you saying ?

The french empire don't shoot anyone actually...

The Prime Minister is deeply regretful for the false accusation, it was based on false reports. Please take our sincerest apologies as consolation.

Apologies accepted! ;)
Dean, you seem to have a history of siding with empires in the middle of a war then wondering why you get attacked.

As for the French empire, I've generally had good relations with them, and was an ally of theirs a universe or two ago. I would be interested in allying under them again, as I've achieved my goal of keeping first on the standings for a year and no longer want to keep that position.
Grand Theft Starships? I read that right?
(09-26-2018, 12:56 PM)AnrDaemon Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 06:27 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
  • GTS is awesome. GTA is lame.

Grand Theft Starships? I read that right?

Yes.
But I guess a car chase it more exciting to watch than a starship chase.
May be in slow motion…
(09-26-2018, 03:41 AM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Dean, you seem to have a history of siding with empires in the middle of a war then wondering why you get attacked.

As for the French empire, I've generally had good relations with them, and was an ally of theirs a universe or two ago. I would be interested in allying under them again, as I've achieved my goal of keeping first on the standings for a year and no longer want to keep that position.

We did had a policy saying that if we see a small new empire being attack by a older and more experience player we will help and defend the new player. A policy of helping the weak. Some empire did attack some new weaker empire only to provoke us to then say we start the wars witch was not exactly true.
(09-26-2018, 05:48 PM)Norm49 Wrote: We did had a policy saying that if we see a small new empire being attack by a older and more experience player we will help and defend the new player. A policy of helping the weak. Some empire did attack some new weaker empire only to provoke us to then say we start the wars witch was not exactly true.

Sieg Syndicate