Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-04-29 Client Crash, Noob Teleport

(05-06-2020, 05:29 PM)NeoKuro Wrote: To me, SoH isn't about wandering aimlessly on a barran planet with 2 or 3 teepee tents and a handful of villagers...that is what I have Proteus for (and I've never once installed it). To me SoH is about building cities, exploring other systems and planets, and expanding an empire. The whole Teepee phase I don't see the point in, and still no one has answered the question of what the missing opportunities, or relevant game experience (optionally) wandering aimlessly around for hours on end trying to find a cool place to settle.

To me this stage of the game isn't pointless, this isn't a god simulator. You have to start somewhere. If you don't like it you already have wings so you're way quicker than moving around on feet. I don't see the problem.
If you consider this phase as "wasting time" then you don't get the point of this game. Many people have done a challenge : who's gonna be out of their solar system quicker. Though this phase is short, as it was said you just need to make a flag, find some stone and you have a quarry. Then with it you can mine some stone to make a mine and a house and begin the automation.

And actually, those who stop playing because "meh I have to move myself"... well I think they shouldn't be part of this game anyway as it isn't user friendly and they would constantly complain about it in galchat.

Messages In This Thread
2020-04-29 Client Crash, Noob Teleport - by Haxus - 04-29-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: 2020-04-29 Client Crash, Noob Teleport - by Neils Iyssada - 05-07-2020, 11:52 AM