Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-04-16 Vehicle Transporter, Bug Fixes
Vehicle Transporter Broken
The vehicle transporter is broken. You flash to your destination for a moment then get returned to where you started.

Fixed.

Vehicle Transporter Needs Preons
Vehicle transporter now requires type G preons to make.

Fixed a typo in the database, introduced when changing the requirement from magmium heat sinks to cryo heat sinks.

Starmap Names
Also, there is a bug with the new starmap that is making everyone able to see the names of systems from far O_O

Fixed.

Ships Won't Load Vehicles
Ships still wont load vehicles at space stations

Fixed.

Everytime I travel long distances by foot my camera is getting some tilt. Though, its only on client side, I cant fall if it gets 90 degrees tilted

Fixed.

Agent Teleport Bug
Yeah, and if i tried to teleport to a crashed server, it has that failover after 3 minutes or whatever... it always placed me in the middle of a planet for some reason...

Fixed placement upon teleport arrival, to put you on land somewhere.

Mission Orders Crash
Having trouble building a harvest mission ..I can do the travel direct order but it crashes when I try to add an orbit order

Fixed crash caused by deletion of a pointer that is now managed by the ether.

Agent Disease
By the way, disease should probably be removed when you are invincible... including Targoss... i can even spread it while i am invisible, so i killed all of someone's crew at one point.

Agent no longer spreads disease when invisible or agent power is enabled; either setting prevents contagion.

Hovering Vehicles
Motorbikes at my airport start out hovering in the air.

Fixed vehicle placement bug.

Account Creation
Account creation broken.

Updated web cgi programs to the latest version. Problem is fixed.
(04-16-2020, 01:30 PM)Haxus Wrote: ... ... ...
i i i
O_O

You write as bad as I do now. :smirk:

(04-16-2020, 01:30 PM)Haxus Wrote: Agent Disease
By the way, disease should probably be removed when you are invincible... including Targoss... i can even spread it while i am invisible, so i killed all of someone's crew at one point.

Agent no longer spreads disease when invisible or agent power is enabled; either setting prevents contagion.

I am hoping the fix includes Targoss? Or is Targoss an agent? :mind_blown:
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(04-16-2020, 01:30 PM)Haxus Wrote: Ships Won't Load Vehicles
Ships still wont load vehicles at space stations

Fixed.
I was wondering about that. Glad to see it fixed.

(04-16-2020, 01:30 PM)Haxus Wrote: Avatar Orientation
Everytime I travel long distances by foot my camera is getting some tilt. Though, its only on client side, I cant fall if it gets 90 degrees tilted

Fixed.

Mission Orders Crash
Having trouble building a harvest mission ..I can do the travel direct order but it crashes when I try to add an orbit order

Fixed crash caused by deletion of a pointer that is now managed by the ether.
Yey, I helped.

(04-16-2020, 01:30 PM)Haxus Wrote: Hovering Vehicles
Motorbikes at my airport start out hovering in the air.

Fixed vehicle placement bug.
I didn't even know that was a bug - awesome! Sculpting cities with custom buildings is tons of fun, so it's nice the street-level view is getting better.
(04-16-2020, 01:30 PM)Haxus Wrote: Agent Disease

[Image: Nurgle.jpg]
Nurgle approves.
Haxus I would just like to say I appreciate all of the optimizations to the game up to this point. It's super smooth.
Quote:I appreciate all of the optimizations to the game up to this point. It's super smooth.

That is awesome to hear.

The trend should continue for a while. My to-do list has no huge changes to make; just bug fixes and minor improvements.

The etherium change was unexpectedly huge and deep, required to fix a bug. My heart sank when I realized what was needed to fix the problem. The scope of the change affected a lot of code, which became cleaner and more beautiful as a result. I might call the whole thing a set back, if I had a schedule.