Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Haxus OK ?

(04-12-2020, 08:57 PM)resonkinetic Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 01:04 PM)Neils Iyssada Wrote: Yeah a flu that makes you require artificial respirator if it aggravates, especially for old people or those who already have a serious pathology like cancer or lung problems.
But yeah a flu ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old people and immunocompromised people die from the flu every year lol so yeah

(04-12-2020, 01:17 PM)Deantwo Wrote: [Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4...Z5s2i26RSA]
Coronavirus is not the flu. It's worse.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/12-e...rus-panic/

Linked article has videos. The main difference the Kung Flu has is that there's no developed vaccine.

Just stay safe if you're a high-risk demographic.
I never said only high-risk people can die of it. They just have a greater risk. Perfectly sane people can die of it. Stop thinking like a tard murican and grow up : that's not because medias are sharing a false overestimated pandemic information that it means it's not dangerous at all. Just stay safe at all.

Oh cool ad hominem lol. You're making it sound worse than it is, just like the propaganda. It's not lethal if you're healthy, just like the common flu. I'm not saying go around licking doorknobs just to prove a point; of course you would get sick. But if you're not in a high risk demographic then you're not going to die from it.

"Just a flu bro"

[Image: unknown.png]

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

(04-13-2020, 05:55 PM)Xantheose Wrote: "Just a flu bro"

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

yeah bro

https://imgur.com/a/zOvReb8

(04-13-2020, 10:27 PM)resonkinetic Wrote: ...

"Judge. The victim didn't die because I straggled them. They died because they couldn't breath."

I understood nothing of the picture you linked. But I came up with that and had to share.

Anyway. Even if you yourself wouldn't become deadly ill from the flu, doesn't mean you should be spreading it to the immunosuppressed that would become deadly ill from it. The CoronaVirus is the same, just a lot worse and more stealthy.
Just maintain social distancing and keep safe.

Now why are we discussing the possibility of the pandemic being fake?
Are we gonna discuss the possibility of a flat Earth next?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

(04-13-2020, 11:07 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Anyway. Even if you yourself wouldn't become deadly ill from the flu, doesn't mean you should be spreading it to the immunosuppressed that would become deadly ill from it. The CoronaVirus is the same, just a lot worse and more stealthy.
Just maintain social distancing and keep safe.

Now why are we discussing the possibility of the pandemic being fake?
Are we gonna discuss the possibility of a flat Earth next?

I would never intentionally spread the flu.

I also never said it was fake. There is no vaccine, and people die. I called it a scamdemic because there are multiple parties that benefit from the tertiary effects of an outbreak.

And something physically observable such as the curvature of the earth doesn't compare to taking advantage of a virus to meet your own ends which is entirely feasible. You're comparing apples to bowling balls.

The main difference between Sars-CoV-2 and the flu, is the long incubation period. You can be sick for up to 2 weeks, and spread it, without knowing. Part of how it spreads so easily. People with the flu tend to hunker down after a day or 2 of having it, and ride it out without coming into contact with too many others.

(04-14-2020, 05:34 PM)jakbruce2012 Wrote: The main difference between Sars-CoV-2 and the flu, is the long incubation period.  You can be sick for up to 2 weeks, and spread it, without knowing.  Part of how it spreads so easily.  People with the flu tend to hunker down after a day or 2 of having it, and ride it out without coming into contact with too many others.

oh yeah that too lol

but consider... THIS

[Image: aYiwzoC.jpg]

Idiots gonna be idiots. It's just easier for them to reach wider audience now, with internets.

Not sure what you're trying to say, Reson.  The initial claim was that two million would die if we left it unchecked, i.e. if we did nothing and carried on as usual, trusting sick or vulnerable people to self-isolate on their own.  Not being complete idiots, we didn't do that.  We shut a bunch of stuff down, ordered people to stay home, and generally tried hard to not leave it unchecked.  Naturally, taking enormous precautions is cutting the projected death toll by a massive amount.  That's the whole point of doing this.