Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manual Hull Repair issues
I have been attempting to keep my poor spacecraft alive for a while longer by manually repairing it.

The health bar has been as far down as 50% at one point. But using a quality 255 wrench I am easily able to slowly repair the ship all the way back to ~99%, even without having any metal.

The metal counter on the Spacecraft Damage window is now at 73, it has only very slowly been going up over the days. I can't repair the ship further than to (total HP - metal * 10), which is expected. But I would have expected the metal component counter to increase with the spacecraft's damage a lot more.

Once I have repaired my hull as much as I am able, I am stuck unable to repair the fuel cell and hold of the spacecraft. These used to be fixed after hull was repaired, but I assume I am unable to repair them since the hull is not at totally full health.

Maybe a suggestion would be to have us repair the fuel cell and hold before the actual hull, since those are normally more critical. But this was also an issue before the spacecraft modules update.

Spacecraft blueprint ID: 22112
Captain: Deantwo
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I got myself some metal and fully repaired my hull.

It also added the broken metal parts to the Hold and Fuel Cell, but I am still unable to repair those.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo