Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lost In Space?
Skeexyx OMCUH

I can log in to the character, but he seems to be stuck in a perpetual warp. I cannot berth out while at warp and the warp doesn't seem to end as the map is empty of stars to warp to.

Logging to another character shows that the map does work as intended.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
Added info:

- It's the ship, (CQDFI) not the avatar.
- It does have a location in the universe and can be found.
- The star map is blank while inside the ship, but the list on the right is still populated and you can order the ship around with it.
- You can berth away from it and berth to it.
- The ship does not actually fly anywhere as though it's destination doesn't exist.

Ship is still lost in space after update.

I also noticed that using backspace for overhead view shows no stars outside.
After losing two replacements for the other lost ship to unknown causes I built yet another, crewed it, upgraded mods to a wp2 siphon then set off to get a captain for it. En route to the system this ship (WVPCO) became really lost. Instead of going to it's destination it transitions several times to random places ..sometimes sectors away.

In the video you can see my location change after each transition.

I have left both of these ships active in case Haxus needs to have a look. If you do have a look, please destroy WVPCO when you have what you need ..I'll take care of the other.

I apologize for the length ..snipping out parts looked too much like a transition.

thanks
Video private?
Shouldn't be. I just edited the link ..see if it works
You are not alone. I have also noticed strange behavior with one of my ships the other night; I had ordered them to travel direct to a star and despite reaching their destination the star never loaded and I couldn't take control of the ship.

The ship in question is UQYAK.

Whenever I tried to sit at the helm I get a loading screen and had to relog. I thought it was just lag, so I just went to bed.

Today when I logged in the ship was about an hour or two past the destination system. I set another order to travel to it, and it SEEMS to be moving towards it but we shall see if it reaches its destination this time...

Edit: Also worth noting that I've stopped getting the FTL effect altogether, as well as engine contrails most of the time. It's hard to tell what my ship is doing without having a reference point (e.g. stars/planets getting closer/further away).
OK ..new to you tube ..it should be working now
After building another ship (KURNQ) and having the same thing happen trying to warp to another system I've decided this bug is somewhat game breaking for me.

I'm at wp3 and can't go anywhere without losing the ship.
I would hold off on playing for a week or more until Haxus sorts things out. I have several characters who are stuck in suns because recall isn't working after the last update... things are not right at all currently.