Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadhead issues.
During deadheading scene transitions, certain issues in certain systems seem to arise. This might end up vague but I'll do the best I can. There are times where I would start randomly dying of vacuum, regardless of EV suit or not. I'll teleport to the centre of a star or black hole, or to my home berth off-ship. sometimes I get struck by the ship while aboard the ship. And it'll happen 2 to 4 times in a row before resolving itself or getting stuck and at least stop the senseless killing. And after server restarts I find myself floating in space, recalling just puts me in the same spot and I have to release berth, recall home and request the berth aboard the ship again and recall once more to get back. *deep breath*

Edit: Nothing seems to happen to the ship, its contents or its crew. Just my avatar
I've had a perfect picture for this problem on the old forum. Let's see if I can find it.
Nop. Anyway, the reason is that you and ship take different routes between systems. And supposed to meet together in the same place behind limbo wall. Which apparently does not happen.
That sounds like something right out of the twilight zone