Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena Buttons appear non-functional and ChangeParent warnings prevent Designer use

Exclamation 
Clicking on them does not seem to do anything. It does print this to the console however:
Code:
QObject::connect: No such slot AuClientFrame::ArenaRecall()
QObject::connect: No such slot AuClientFrame::ArenaStatus()
QObject::connect: No such slot AuClientFrame::ArenaExit()

Both ships were destroyed and the simulation did not appear to end either.

I was able to escape by recalling, however this also killed me in place where I entered?

Curious if others (especially non-linux) users experience this as well.

Edit:
It gets stranger still. I tried entering the Designer again after this recall and something is broken. I never enter the designer but everything except the terrain and plants unload and I become locked in place. Additionally in the console:
Code:
warning: "AuApp::AuApp" AuEther::ChangeParent atom 269827 parent not found 4670931 . Exhaustive search of 1080 subatom lists found atom in the list for parent 292414 . Leaving it there because that IS its nu parent.
warning: "AuApp::AuApp" AuEther::ChangeParent atom 269827 parent not found 4670931 . Exhaustive search of 1080 subatom lists found atom in the list for parent 292414 . Leaving it there because that IS its nu parent.
./HazeronLauncher
[USER@PC Launcher]$ warning: "AuApp::AuApp" AuEther::ChangeParent atom 269827 parent not found 4670937 . Exhaustive search of 1081 subatom lists found atom in the list for parent 292414 . Leaving it there because that IS its nu parent.
warning: AuApp::QueueScenePacket size 5 bytes, no connection
./HazeronLauncher
[USER@PC Launcher]$ warning: "AuApp::AuApp" AuEther::ChangeParent atom 269827 parent not found 4670944 . Exhaustive search of 1086 subatom lists found atom in the list for parent 292414 . Leaving it there because that IS its nu parent.
Persisted through three restarts, where between the 2nd and 3rd attempt I deleted the temporary folder. Once trying to enter the designer, the only way out is by closing the client. It will restart not in the designer. I'm scared to do any scene transition or really go anywhere as I suspect "ChangeParent" might get used again and I will get trapped in some extra spicy form of limbo.

What fresh hell have I sent myself into now...

Happens to my alt too
Code:
warning: "AuApp::AuApp" AuEther::ChangeParent atom 756422 parent not found 4670949 . Exhaustive search of 1079 subatom lists found atom in the list for parent 292414 . Leaving it there because that IS its nu parent.