Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ships warping in the same sector collide
It seems ships traveling at warp in the same sector, regardless of destination, end up colliding with each other. The bug is frequent and repeatable.
Apparently it can also happen in direct travel with out warp. It happen to me last week.
Not sure if it's connected but I had a collision yesterday between one ship at warp and another that was wormholing
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
Seems to be fixed with today's update, as far as I can tell.
No ..not fixed.

Again I had a collision between a ship in warp and a ship that was wormholing. Their routes didn't bring them close together except that they both sell their cargo in the same system. Collision was not in that system.

The only commonality I can see is that they were both traveling in deep space in the same sector.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
I confirm not fix we just lost 2 ship one was travelling by WH and the other on travel by warp and they collide in deep space even if one of the ship was not in deep space.
2 other ship lost today.
Same, I thinks ours collided with one another's.. sorry. :X
(03-20-2020, 02:16 AM)Mal Wrote: Same, I thinks ours collided with one another's.. sorry. :X

I think it's us, if you were near deantwo's systems. We are very sorry for that.
[Image: unknown.png]
No worries. But yeah this bug has been around since last universe. The ships don't even have to be near one another, just in the same sector. I've collided with my own ships before too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯