Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatically Add To Land
A number of players mentioned their cities randomly decaying. They didn't know how lands worked or that they manually had to add a system to their avatar's land.

I simply suggest that when you found a new city, it should automatically add the solar system to the avatar's land. Assuming this would produce the same thought message as normal, new players would notice something is wrong on their own if they get a message saying "I can't add more solar systems to my land." when they found a new city.

This would also help us forgetful veteran players.

Wiki page for context: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Land
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Increase the time back to 7 days, or find a happy medium. 3 days is much too short.
(03-08-2020, 11:18 PM)Nitro2030ce Wrote: Increase the time back to 7 days, or find a happy medium. 3 days is much too short.

I fully agree with you. When i work my 12 hours shift i don't play game during dose day and i can do 3 day like that with out over time. I do not want to sacrifice city to go work but i wont sacrifice 12 hours overtime to save one of my city.
[quote pid='6161' dateline='1583709521']
Increase the time back to 7 days, or find a happy medium. 3 days is much too short.
[/quote]
  Yes, three days is too short.    I can barely go on a business trip and get back in less than 3 days.
(05-01-2020, 04:18 PM)Snowmantis Wrote: I can barely go on a business trip and get back in less than 3 days.

That is only an issue for systems not part of an active avatar's Lands, or your account goes inactive. There is no requirement to login every 3 days, unless you didn't add the systems to Land.

See: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Land
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
This seems extremely poorly implemented. I have a job that can on occasion take me away from the internet for long periods of time.
you don't even get a notification that it's about to decay, I feel like I remember getting mail notifications about this years ago, but seems to be no longer the case.
a city that's in decay doesn't even show the notification unless you step through the history.
this is frustratingly stupid.
I agree with Snowman, 3 days is way too short for things to start fucking up just because you forgot to set a system to your "Land".
you spend a day or two in another system setting something up, or lagging the fuck out, or building a new ship because you've atmodived, then go away for the weekend, only to find another key part of your empire has crumbled, potentialy causing a massive domino effect, all because you forgot to click a stupid button. and all this without any sort of warning.
This was great when it was pay to play, and there was no time limit at all. Now that it is 30 days between logins, it really sucks to have to think about it all the time when I'm on the road.
I also really think that a 7 day decay limit would be a lot more suitable since most people are on some kind of 7 day work cycle so its kindof the minimum for the game to be easy to play.
Agreed. 7 days seems quite fair. I agree with all the above reasons. Real life sucks some times and Hazeron is a great way to unwind. You know what to do Haxus  :)

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]