Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Targoss Stuck, Targoss Gone
I was doing the Targoss tutorial for fun. After building a farm, and then running around to handcraft a flag, I noticed Targoss wasn't following me anymore. I fond him stuck at the farm building. He had gotten too close to the wall, he couldn't get away from the farm after that and as a result I couldn't hear what he was saying unless I was inside the farm too.

When I attempted to get Targoss unstuck from the farm, I simply bulldozed the farm. This resulted in Targoss simply vanishing. I assume this is because he was inside it.

PS: Targoss is hard to find when he isn't holding his trusty torch.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Please don't fix stucked targoss. That's a good thing sice we can't kill him anymore.
[Image: unknown.png]
Well, overall personaly, i would prefers to see Targoss gone forever, and replaced with a UI friendly tutorial.
Lets be honest, Targos is everything BUT newbie friendly and litteraly a pain to deal with when you fresh start the game.
Or just make him kill able again. We have to admit that killing targoss is like a tradition we have to do it.
(03-09-2020, 06:25 AM)Norm49 Wrote: Or just make him kill able again. We have to admit that killing targoss is like a tradition we have to do it.

You can still kill him, just have to either finish or drop the tutorial.

(03-09-2020, 02:56 AM)Fedorya Wrote: Well, overall personaly, i would prefers to see Targoss gone forever, and replaced with a UI friendly tutorial.
Lets be honest, Targos is everything BUT newbie friendly and litteraly a pain to deal with when you fresh start the game.

Sadly agree at this point. Too many issues involved with having Targoss be a character in the game.
Almost easier to just have a YouTube video running on the side.
(03-09-2020, 06:50 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 06:25 AM)Norm49 Wrote: Or just make him kill able again. We have to admit that killing targoss is like a tradition we have to do it.

You can still kill him, just have to either finish or drop the tutorial.

Cool I didn't know that.
Thanks
Now time to kill Tagross Angel <- The is no devil smilies so imaging this is the angel of dead. 
Ok now that I done with Targoss :D

I agree we should have a better tutorial. The game change a lot in the past, we need something better before the steam release if it ever happen. We will have to many player giving up because they don't under stand the game.
Targoss is doubling phrases now. Makes it even harder to follow tutorial.

Gagarin is okay.
(10-26-2020, 07:52 AM)Kastuk Wrote: Targoss is doubling phrases now. Makes it even harder to follow tutorial.

Gagarin is okay.

Unrelated to this bug report. Please report it in a new separate thread.
See also: How To Report Bugs