Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
land based orbital

land based orbital harvester so we can harvest antiflux easier

Make a spaceship and put it on a looping order to harvest and unload particles at a city.

Not to mention, you don't need antiflux in this quantity at all.
Just one manual ride to the ring could set your system for months.

i wish that was true but its a huge pain in the ass to make such a loop and a lot of hydrogen is also used for that months worth

Oh, sorry. I forgot you want to sit on your laps and watch your empire grow unattended.

Hydrogen is readily available anywhere in any quantity. Mentioning it in any context as a deterrent is nothing but a joke.

sorry i forgot you like to keep your cities out of hydrogen for long periods of time

now if you really wanna be constructive this post will be here

Why your systems are not harvesting enough hydrogen? May be start fixing your infrastructure instead of posting on forums?

il ask you this to then why not use a cargo ship are you to lazy to fly back?

Please rephrase your question, as it not making sense.

(08-23-2018, 06:51 PM)AnrDaemon Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 06:06 PM)nightslaysanta Wrote: il ask you this to then why not use a cargo ship are you to lazy to fly back?

Please rephrase your question, as it not making sense.

He was replying to the Broker Imports thread, or something like that. Said that he posted it in this thread instead, on purpose for some reason, so I really have no clue what he is trying to do.
See: http://hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=222

I guess he is just resorting to trolling a bit. Same with why he keeps repeating the same reasons in the other threads.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo