Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
French Empire to Foxtail
Awww, I didn't expect this while I was away.
Greetings French Empire or whatever you want to be called now.

Now that your hunt for the Foxtail empire has concluded and everyone have had their fun. Can we maybe put a stop to this meaningless rivalry?
The Foxtail empire has never wanted to fight the French Empire, and has only ever done so in self defense. Both sides clearly knows that the Foxtail empire doesn't stand a chance in ever threatening the French Empire.
The Foxtail empire is essentially a pacifist empire striving only to help other empires and newcomers. Suffice to say that the Foxtail empire is good to no one when they have no colonies, so not being able to dedicate resources into a permanent homeworld is starting to wear thin.

The French Empire can keep whatever worlds they have conquered from the Foxtail empire. But do note that their coordinates are now public and anyone that wish to hunt the French Empire will undoubtedly come to investigate.

In conclusion, thanks for the sport. Even though the Foxtail empire never had a chance, this was a fun experience. Now the Foxtail empire simply wish to search for a suitable homeworld and settle down. Preferably without the fear of hunters.

Sincerely
Deantwo, Master of the Foxtail empire
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/ User: Deantwo
Some one create the French Empire and it not us. So we create Empire francais instead.
(03-19-2020, 11:21 PM)Norm49 Wrote: Some one create the French Empire and it not us. So we create Empire francais instead.

I don't really care what you are called now. You know who I am talking to.

If you want your empire name changed, you can request it in the Empire Change/Fix Requests thread.
(03-19-2020, 11:02 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Greetings French Empire or whatever you want to be called now.

(03-19-2020, 11:25 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 11:21 PM)Norm49 Wrote: Some one create the French Empire and it not us. So we create Empire francais instead.

I don't really care what you are called now. You know who I am talking to.

If you want your empire name changed, you can request it in the Empire Change/Fix Requests thread.

That was just a clarification to answer you fist message.
Personally I would like it to be fix but most of the formal french empire member don't care about the name change.
(03-19-2020, 11:02 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Greetings French Empire or whatever you want to be called now.

Now that your hunt for the Foxtail empire has concluded and everyone have had their fun. Can we maybe put a stop to this meaningless rivalry?
The Foxtail empire has never wanted to fight the French Empire, and has only ever done so in self defense. Both sides clearly knows that the Foxtail empire doesn't stand a chance in ever threatening the French Empire.
The Foxtail empire is essentially a pacifist empire striving only to help other empires and newcomers. Suffice to say that the Foxtail empire is good to no one when they have no colonies, so not being able to dedicate resources into a permanent homeworld is starting to wear thin.

The French Empire can keep whatever worlds they have conquered from the Foxtail empire. But do note that their coordinates are now public and anyone that wish to hunt the French Empire will undoubtedly come to investigate.

In conclusion, thanks for the sport. Even though the Foxtail empire never had a chance, this was a fun experience. Now the Foxtail empire simply wish to search for a suitable homeworld and settle down. Preferably without the fear of hunters.

Sincerely
[Image: unknown.png]
(03-19-2020, 11:02 PM).Deantwo Wrote: Greetings French Empire or whatever you want to be called now.

Sincerely

Okay so I'm writing this message just to make things clear, the real negotiations are being done on Champagne thread. Let's go back a bit in history, since apparently you still don't understand what's happening (but my best bet is you're faking it, so I'm also writing this for external readers wondering what's happening). That's the last time I'll try to be nice with you by explaining everything, I offered to talk earlier and you ignored me completly. So I don't expect anything from this message actually it's just for history purposes.

You helped Rome attack us 5 years ago, as soon as 2 or 3 days after the restart back then (U5). Actually Rome attacked us before that, only 9 hours right after restart, so we were already bitter enemies. We were just playing casually and someone were at our throat right after restart. You helped them. So you became an enemy. That's simple. What's difficult to understand there?

You whined when I threatened you of reprisals back then, that you were "only a mercenary blablabla". Who cares? How could that help you? Helping someone attacking us is becoming an enemy too, that's all. Whining about it while nearly insulting us (ie without apologizing) doesn't help you, it worsen your case. But anyway we got our asses kicked later then (mostly by the Syndicate and Rome again btw) and we left, for 1 year I think, not sure about the precise dates.

So the year later we thought "what about creating a little griefing empire for fun, ie not for making people rage-quit the game just to attack ppl and have fun?" "Yeah nice idea, and I want to pay a visit to Deantwo that's a nice opportunity to do that". It was not at all from grudge (otherwise we would have attacked you as soon as possible after U5 restart) it was just for fun since >you made yourself a target<. Anyway we later decided to attack everyone, including old allies like Kristiana/robske, it wasn't serious at all (another proof for that)... They guessed it was us behind that empire the first day lol (and by "us" I mean 3 or 4 french players, that's all). We had a bit of fun, got our asses kicked as planned and left again. Maybe one or two came back for you a few times just to say hello but on my part I completely stopped playing (we came back a few months in 2017 to build in Seven Ten and... we did nothing).

And then U6 restart happens. We then see you insulting us nearly everyday, saying we're cowards or too stupid to find you etc... So guess what happens? This. Voilà.
And btw we were only 3 players attacking you, that may give you a hint as to what extend we're taking that seriously or not (if you want to know how many ppl we can mobilize, just look at all the titles in the standings..).

Now, as I can see you were still insulting us yesterday and whining a bit, that's still not helping you!
We'll now see what you want/decide for yourself, your choice.
(03-20-2020, 09:12 AM)StarOri Wrote: ...this message actually it's just for history purposes.

Thanks for taking the time!
Very interesting read.

(03-20-2020, 09:12 AM)StarOri Wrote: And btw we were only 3 players attacking you, that may give you a hint as to what extend we're taking that seriously or not (if you want to know how many ppl we can mobilize, just look at all the titles in the standings..).

Attacked with 3 heavily armed players against 1 casual low-tech player. And you have to mention that you could have brought more people? I am not totally sure what you are trying to say here.

(03-20-2020, 09:12 AM)StarOri Wrote: Now, as I can see you were still insulting us yesterday and whining a bit, that's still not helping you!
We'll now see what you want/decide for yourself, your choice.

I insulted you yesterday? I don't remember. I said you nicely proved me right and wrong with this attack. I said you were all either too stupid to find me or weren't looking at all, and that if you really wanted to find me sooner you could have but you clearly didn't care so much that that it was a priority.
This equals to you clearly not being stupid as you were able to find me. And you most definitely would have found me sooner if I had been a priority target. So I see nothing wrong here, except your lack of communication.

If you didn't want me to insult you, you should have clearly stated that you weren't hunting for me. I had clearly felt that you intended to hunt me, so I was surprised it took you so long.
Had I known you didn't want to hunt me, we could have made peace official and I could have actually started building a capital city.

PS: You write really good messages. Why do the shittalker get to speak over you so often? If this was the level of response we got from the French Empire more often, we would have a totally different view on you guys. But when the only communication we get is shittalking and memes, of course we all see you as bad guys.
(03-20-2020, 09:57 AM)Deantwo Wrote: You write really good messages. Why do the shittalker get to speak over you so often?

Because it takes time, time which we may not want to take for you, based on our past "relations" and your answers. And because people in FE have the right to say what they want, I'm not their dad.
Also whenever there is a problem between 2 persons (in communication for example like you say, but it works whatever the subject - which only you seem to find there is one actually, there's none on my part as you never tried to speak with me for starters), the problem is always on both sides (just saying...).

(03-20-2020, 09:57 AM)Deantwo Wrote: I insulted you yesterday? I don't remember. blablablablabla

Lol you don't remember, I see. Nearly every message of yours about us is an insult or is just basic condescending, this last one again with things like:

(03-20-2020, 09:57 AM)Deantwo Wrote: But when the only communication we get is shittalking and memes, of course we all see you as bad guys.

(Tell that to people like Mortius, OnePercent or Kristiana I guess... Of course >everyone< sees us as bad guys.. or just you?)
Or your last post in the other thread. Anyway it's causing problems to you, not to me so I don't really care actually.

(03-20-2020, 09:57 AM)Deantwo Wrote: If you didn't want me to insult you, you should have clearly stated that you weren't hunting for me. I had clearly felt that you intended to hunt me, so I was surprised it took you so long.
blablabla

Nope, you are the one that started insulting us, even before this reset. Read >again< my message it's from the start of U5. Why I bother?

Still no apologies, always the whining, always the victim, always the other's fault. You are the one that asked for that "hunt", don't reverse (again) what's happening here Rolleyes

This will be my last message to you I guess, if you're still answering like that anyway Rolleyes
(03-20-2020, 09:57 AM)Deantwo Wrote: Attacked with 3 heavily armed players against 1 casual low-tech player. And you have to mention that you could have brought more people? I am not totally sure what you are trying to say here.

Since I was the only french empire player playing on the us/Atlantic time zone I had to defend the empire against syndicate alt in that exact situation so many time. So you are thinking we were bad form having a hard time defending against them, well you just got a reality check and realize that what we had to pull off every day, you clouded do it.  I don't know how many time I had to fight wars ship using tow tech. unarmed ship. I was giving them had time any ways, those were epic fight.

(03-20-2020, 09:57 AM)Deantwo Wrote: You write really good messages. Why do the shittalker get to speak over you so often?
As he mention he stoop playing so other people begin talking at is place.

Because as he mention he stoop playing so other people began talking in is absence.

(03-20-2020, 09:57 AM)Deantwo Wrote: But when the only communication we get is shittalking and memes, of course we all see you as bad guys.

Show me one screen were I did that. Not five just one. I get that it would be easy to find more that five for other people, and by the ways dose one didn't start it. Don't cry if some of them have fun treat you the same ways you treat them.

(03-20-2020, 09:57 AM)Deantwo Wrote: If you didn't want me to insult you, you should have clearly stated that you weren't hunting for me. I had clearly felt that you intended to hunt me, so I was surprised it took you so long.
blablabla

LOL it is the other ways around, those insult actually contributed in us hunting you.

(03-20-2020, 09:57 AM)Deantwo Wrote: And you most definitely would have found me sooner if I had been a priority target.

We actually did find you before, even if we were slow down by the limbo. We just attack later for different reason. One of them is bring in a other ship for the system far apart, at some point we were suppose to do it but after some bug 4 of us actually run to Eve online and wait for some one else to do it.

To be honest I am one of the 4 that run to eve  Big Grin  after I was suppose to prepare some ship. Thanks to the one who prepare them  Tongue during my unfortunate absence  Angel  Big Grin