Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-02-21 Version 6, Game Reset Final Changes

Hope the coming reset ends up being one of many, would be very happy to see a universe 6.1 down the road as well as 6.2,6.3,6.4, and so on. Really, I'd say let U6 be one of many resets and large improvements! Great time to clean code, push changes, and shape Hazeron into the game it'll be for a steam release!

Here's to the reset! And all resets that may follow! Hope to see Big Things in store for our galactic future!
We are the Dreadknought Conspiracy. Please discard all further questions.

Ok that fog bug is fixed. Next client update.

Great changes and very exciting, especially to planets! Sadly, I may not be able to try them out for a while - super busy for a while longer. I think the change to resource distribution was the right one, especially considering the limits on empire expansion currently in place.

So happy about seasons.

Just wanted to say thank you for all the bugfixes and work! Looking forward to the reset!

Btw Haxus, have you seen my emails about my account issues? Having trouble logging in because of them! Sorry to bother about that
What even

Wow nice changes ! However this last update deleted all my cities but the one on my ringworld ! xD

Mind I ask if you could add a user-friendly option to join an existing empire ?
It could be an empire password for example. When you start a new avatar you would have a button to enter an existing empire password. Then you'd be spawned at the empire capitol.
If the empire doesn't have a password, then you have to be invited in-game by an avatar as it is now.

Or at least add some tips at the avatar creation to let people know they can group up by TP invitation.

(02-24-2020, 02:40 PM)Neils Iyssada Wrote: Mind I ask if you could add a user-friendly option to join an existing empire ?
It could be an empire password for example. When you start a new avatar you would have a button to enter an existing empire password. Then you'd be spawned at the empire capitol.

You mean like one of those "spawn with a friend" random codes some games use?
Would probably be a good way of doing it yeah. It would not require a list of empires, and would be simple to use.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

I don't think it deleted them but rather buried them. I had to build a new city just so I'd have a place to test designs ..lol
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!

It does look like a lot of my cities have vanished from the star map, and a bunch of buildings vanished in my capital.
I guess that some buildings suddenly being underwater without life support made them decay?

It doesn't matter too much, as the universe won't last another week.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Haxus! Some players were thinking of holding an end of universe party. I figured I would ask if you could give us a more definitive time when the universe reset is happening once you know, such that the party can be properly planned. Also they might like to invite you to it and you might like to go! hell it could be pretty cool if it was like a new years style countdown where when it hits 0 you "flip the switch" even!

I miss the last one because I was working I intend to be there for this one!