Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Spacecraft manufacturing reports

(02-15-2020, 03:17 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Adding a "total amount" number to the Spacecraft Manufacturing Potential will just confuse people into thinking they have that amount of module at the reported best quality level.

Did you even read what I said? I never said we must drop the "construction materials, spare parts and fuel" category.

[Image: unknown.png]

Also, in the "Spacecraft Manufacturing Potential" category, there is already a "Q" column, that's why it's named "Potential". For example, I can't build Q211 life support even if report say I can, because I have 3 modules of it. That's exactly why we must add the quantity.

Do not speak for new people, you are not their spokesperson despite the fact you're still a noob

(02-15-2020, 03:17 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Why do you have so many modules of different quality levels? Wouldn't it be simpler if you solved your issue with varying qualities of resources?

Can be shorten to "I don't have this problem then problem doesn't exist".
That's because some empires have more than Q1 quality deantwo, and when they expand or they are short in some materials, backups ones are used for crafting.

Messages In This Thread
Spacecraft manufacturing reports - by Xantheose - 02-15-2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Spacecraft manufacturing reports - by Deantwo - 02-15-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Spacecraft manufacturing reports - by Xantheose - 02-15-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Spacecraft manufacturing reports - by Deantwo - 02-15-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Spacecraft manufacturing reports - by Greydog - 02-17-2020, 05:13 PM
RE: Spacecraft manufacturing reports - by Oggal - 02-17-2020, 07:21 PM