Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Formal Weltreich to Foxtail Peace Treaty Offer
This is yet another offer of peace from Weltreich to Deantwo. All the others have been broken, perhaps because they weren't on the forum and there was no record of them, including after your home system and original worlds were returned as requested.

I will post this here, meeting all your supposed criteria for peace, including posting on the forum. We'll see if you mean it.
I just wanna start out by saying I totally love getting stuff in writing. I have terrible memory for promises and such.

On the other hand, and probably why I didn't have brains to reply yesterday, your post is weird and doesn't pose a question at all. It also doesn't list your demands or requirements for peace, meaning that I am lost with nothing to answer or counter.

So sure, I will start this negotiation by anchoring it high.

Demands:
  • The Weltreich empire will cease hostilities towards the Foxtail empire.
  • The Weltreich empire will cease hostilities towards innocent new empires.
  • The Weltreich empire will vacate and cease all activity in the Eastern cluster of the Shores of Hazeron galaxy.
  • Any Weltreich property that remain in the Eastern cluster of the Shores of Hazeron galaxy after said vacating is done, is free for the Foxtail empire to destroy or capture at their discretion without retaliation.

In return:
  • The Foxtail empire will cease all hostilities towards the Weltreich empire until they have vacated the Eastern cluster of the Shores of Hazeron galaxy.
  • After the Weltreich empire has vacated the Eastern cluster of the Shores of Hazeron galaxy, the Foxtail empire will cease all hostilities towards Weltreich property that is not in the Eastern cluster of the Shores of Hazeron galaxy.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/ User: Deantwo
Sorry, keeping my eastern cluster property. I agree to demands 1 and 2. This is an equivalent exchange, which is generous given the power difference between the two empires.
(01-19-2020, 07:04 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Sorry, keeping my eastern cluster property.

If the Weltreich empire doesn't leave the Eastern cluster of the Shores of Hazeron galaxy, then the Foxtail empire demand the return of Foxtail systems and original worlds. Including the EVE Gate system.
Deantwo Wrote:Weltreich empire will...seize all activity

Can I just point out that if Mortius had agreed to this demand, he would have had Dean's approval to take over everything in the Easter Cluster...seize does not mean what you think it does. You probably mean "cease"  Wink
(01-19-2020, 08:04 PM)Vectorus Wrote:
Deantwo Wrote:Weltreich empire will...seize all activity

Can I just point out that if Mortius had agreed to this demand, he would have had Dean's approval to take over everything in the Easter Cluster...seize does not mean what you think it does. You probably mean "cease"  Wink

I was wondering about that. But that is the type of typo that happen when I am rushed and don't have the time to look up words I am unsure of.
I mean it isn't really fun to have reports of buildings being destroyed in the shipyard system while writing a formal negotiation message.

But yeah, Weltreich seem to prefer "shotgun peace".
I'm not surrendering anything back. I can make an exception for the systems of Tail and Kumiho. Any attacks you make there against existing Weltreich structures will be ignored and won't be considered hostile action. That's the best you're going to get.
(01-19-2020, 08:54 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: I'm not surrendering anything back. I can make an exception for the systems of Tail and Kumiho. ... That's the best you're going to get.

And what do you expect me to say to that then? "Yes please", "it's a deal", "don't hurt me anymore", or do you just want my lunch money?

For the person holding all the cards you are horrible at negotiating. Or it could be your responses lacking any kind of questions is just leaving me with nothing to say. Or I am just still tired out of my mind. Or maybe I simply don't like you

Sure. I won't shooty at Weltreich stuff if you stay away from my remaining systems.
And leave the "shipyard" system, whatever is left of it. Don't wanna stare at that red dot of my starmap.
Sounds good to me.
Foxtail sectors in the Eastern cluster:
  • Rævehale
  • Hyperion
  • Macross
  • Kumiho
Plus whatever listening posts and other Foxtail systems not listed here for secrecy reasons.