Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Underground Buildings Exploits
I agree with people saying it is not a exploit. It is a bunker. Ship with laser are primary for ship to ship battle. If you want to destroy a bunker built a orbital bombardment ship. Personally I love to use space fighter for bombardment, not the most effective but fun and it eventually get the job done.
[Image: unknown.png]
Could change it so that sites above the normal level of the building don't raise the terrain until after construction is complete.
Then we can have above ground sites cost additional resources or something. I would however prefer that laser weapons could damage buildings that are underground, no matter the addition construction cost it is still an unfair advantage with no drawbacks.

But we still need the AI to be able to target buildings underground.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
This seems like a valid tactic, IE bunkers. However if this is to be considered valid design, ships need ground penetrating weapons.
Code:
Blueprint: 3463361 HEV Military Barracks
Architect: Henri AUCJDCD
That blueprint is also for some reason impossible for the AI to target. I am guessing it is because the AI is aiming for the center of the building, which is the giant block underground, so the AI is aiming between the two surface buildings.
This is exactly why we need nuclear weapons! :D

Or at least some form of Bunker Buster.
(01-12-2020, 12:05 PM)Seathre Wrote: This is exactly why we need nuclear weapons! :D

Or at least some form of Bunker Buster.

Missiles do the trick. But the AI refuse to fire because the line of sight check fails.
Read the rest of this thread for details.