Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How to skyrocket the playercount and get this game out of financial downward spiral
(11-30-2019, 06:07 PM)Deantwo Wrote: This kinda makes me think you haven't played in a while. The new designer and the new city systems really feel like they will repel more players than the "pay wall". At least in their current state, they are way too complex and confusing.

agreed. there is NOTHING that would bolster the player base more than making the buildings and ships as intuitive for new players as they used to be.
Essentially, to be new player friendly we need to have a really good set of published designs available at launch.

And very clear instructions on how to make their own as well. Step by step baby level stuff needs to be explained.
(11-30-2019, 09:10 PM)jakbruce2012 Wrote: Essentially, to be new player friendly we need to have a really good set of published designs available at launch.

And very clear instructions on how to make their own as well.  Step by step baby level stuff needs to be explained.

Definitely.
I am still very much wishing for that "Empire Approved Building Blueprints List". It would add an extra level of management for your empire, but I really only see good things either way.
See: (Idea thread) Empire Approved Building Blueprints List

I have been working on updating the wiki guide pages lately. If anyone wanna help out it would be awesome.
See: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Guides
And also have a #wiki channel on the Hazeron Discord server.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(11-30-2019, 05:43 PM)Minty Wrote: if there was a galaxy that was free, nobody would ever pay for hazeron ever again.

I'd gladly buy the game if it was pay to play, but I don't think there's a chance I will sub it at such a steep sub fee with such a low playercount. I think the idea that people wouldn't want to support the game they like just because they can get it "for free" as a trial is ridiculous.