Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wrong home position - > Death loop -> Game unplayable
Exclamation 
So my avatar named Cryozine has home set inside the capitol building room (it's the studio dome with interior) in a gass giant planet.
Fact is his EV suit broke, I clicked the "Recall Home" button, he got teleported outside the building then died, respawned outside the building so died again and he's now stuck in a death loop!

I don't even have enough time to click the UI, teleport him, nothing. He just spawns outside so he dies, game would lag during respawn and once I get control he dies again.

Before this, whenever I logged in with Cryozine or switched to him from another avatar the game correctly spawned me inside the building
Maybe spawn location should default to a citizen location or inside a room void?

At one point Haxus also suggested that maybe we should have to bind to a specific building type. That building blueprint could require an interior with a berth.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Game should spawn pressurized tent above player if his home point was set in harsh environment and player doesnt have sealed EV suit on
(11-11-2019, 08:40 PM)Vooker525 Wrote: Game should spawn pressurized tent above player if his home point was set in harsh environment and player doesnt have sealed EV suit on

Yeah, this is a really nice idea.
If the player has money enough, they should have to pay for it though. Just so it isn't as exploity.

If the avater's helmet visor is simply open, automatically close it when the avatar spawns.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo