Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019-10-07 New Avatar
The update today enables new generation 4 avatars to be created for testing. This feature is not available to players yet. Some work is still required before it is ready.

An improvement was made to the avatar selection page. When logging in to the game, the selection page now shows the current clothing and visor state of the avatar. Previously, it showed the last known clothing and visor state.

That sometimes led to inconsistencies, like your avatar appearing naked at the entry screen but appearing fully clothed in the game.

This update does not add anything useful. I needed to post it so I could resume logging in to the public servers. Some login communications changed significantly.
(10-07-2019, 08:29 PM)Haxus Wrote: An improvement was made to the avatar selection page. When logging in to the game, the selection page now shows the current clothing and visor state of the avatar. Previously, it showed the last known clothing and visor state.

That sometimes led to inconsistencies, like your avatar appearing naked at the entry screen but appearing fully clothed in the game.

This is a good change, always annoyed me. I remember a few times being worried or shocked about seeing my avatar naked on the avatar selection screen.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I'm excited to see the progress with Gen4 Avatars. The new View on avatar selection is also a welcome QoL improvement! I can't wait to be able to use the new avatar creator! I hope you release the creator before giving us the ability to play as them in game, would be good to have the extra testing and feedback before dozens of avatars flood the universe with possibly unknown exploits. I'd hope being able to create and test would help find and fix those...