Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ship teleported 120 sectors outside galaxy
Just had this happen again in hazeron starship. I reported it earlier in this thread. Since the reshuffle of resource update Haxus did (Gold added), the ships stranded by this bug were able to get out. Now it's happening again. Stuck in a single system unable to leave (different system fyi)

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
I should note that I also had this happen to a ship of mine yesterday.
I ordered it to fly to another ship I had in the system while I was in it, it went up to fly out of orbit, and the next thing I know, it just jumped a impossible distance away into deep space.
Might as well say that I had this happen to me today and yesterday. Two different ships. I can't seem to fly to my system's inferno planets without this happening.
(03-09-2022, 04:00 AM)jakbruce2012 Wrote: I had this happen today as I left the atmosphere of my homeworld.  Ship was issued a command to travel to coordinates of Ruby's system to assist with asteroids in the next few days.
On leaving the atmosphere the ship teleported 27,000,000,000 pc away from the center of the system, without leaving the system.

Same thing happened to me yesterday.  Going to call this the "Voyager" effect.  I don't have any warp drive either.  Going to have to dead-head back home.   Smile
(03-26-2022, 12:47 PM)GaelicVigil Wrote: Going to call this the "Voyager" effect. I don't have any warp drive either. Going to have to dead-head back home.  Smile

Normally easier to just self-destruct the ship and respawn it at an airport repair shop.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
But It's not always an option… it happened to my ship… and not only does it have a demi avatar on board, but it also is full of stuff to feed people and build colonies. Not to mention, that it takes 24 hours to fully repair, after being respawned. 240 hours to go with Warp 2.

Sadly, the fuel tank will be empty after about 100 more hours... and with nothing nearby where to build a colony (for which I have the stuff) or refuel, the ship will eventually run of of fuel and be dead in space. Unless Haxus is able to fix the issue and move the ship.
(03-30-2022, 11:37 PM)BenjB83 Wrote: But It's not always an option… it happened to my ship… and not only does it have a demi avatar on board, but it also is full of stuff to feed people and build colonies.

Have the demi-avatars release their spacecraft berth and then recall. That should take them to their home city or your empire capital. The cargo should be replaceable, if any of it is special you can berth-a-port some of the cargo away or put it in your sea chest (assuming your ship grant access to it). Then use an avatar to hold a berth as it self-destruct so you can respawn it.
Is this the Quantum Yeet thread? I'm getting yeeted on average 3 times per day, with the worst day being 5 times (maybe even 6). Today I logged in and a patrol ship was yeeted over night.
This is pretty crazy and I never had this on previous Universes, that I remember.

I'm changing the space stations design I use in my systems, as it got worse after I started using one. Building two in the same system then made yeeting a much more common thing, reaching 5+ in a day. This happened both to Wormhole-only ships, and Warp-only ships, but Wormhole ones had it way more often, or at least those flying in-system.
I'll report if it helps.
I'm not sure the infrastructure in a system has anything to do with it. In my experience it only happens during a transition from one system/sector to another. If you have a lot of ships transiting between systems it seems logical that your chances of getting glitched would increase.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
(04-01-2022, 02:54 PM)Greydog Wrote: I'm not sure the infrastructure in a system has anything to do with it. In my experience it only happens during a transition from one system/sector to another. If you have a lot of ships transiting between systems it seems logical that your chances of getting glitched would increase.

It can also happen when a spacecraft transitions between gravity wells in a solar system. Which is why I assume it is a coordinate transfer issue when transitioning from one scene to another. Probably an integer overflow or something during the calculations.