Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Building Blueprint - Multiple Intended Purposes
I am maintaining a line of factory building blueprints that are identical except for intended purpose, it would be nice if that was multi select instead.
Yes, it would be useful for all factory building blueprints and similar. I am definitely in favor of changes that lower the amount of duplicate blueprints on the public exchange.

I still have plenty of other issues with the new building blueprints though.
See: (Idea thread) Building Blueprint Simplification
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I set mine to "unspecified"

My little miscellaneous building "misc" can be used for just about anything that's in a habitable environment.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
The issue is that then you are stuck not filtering on purpose at all, and have to scroll past every building in the history of ever in order to find it and place it.
(03-30-2022, 02:06 AM)QuakeIV Wrote: The issue is that then you are stuck not filtering on purpose at all, and have to scroll past every building in the history of ever in order to find it and place it.

This is why I agree that multiple intended purposes are needed if the system is to stay as it currently is. Having to upload the same design with this one field changed clutters up the exchange and seems silly.