Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ship teleported 120 sectors outside galaxy
Bug 
I have no idea how this happened, but somehow one of my ships, the PLN Stakhanov, got teleported outside of the galaxy while it was on a typical harvesting mission.[Image: nznAQOX.png]
It's around 680 hours out at lightspeed. Could I get it teleported back to my capital?
Does the ship still think it is in your captial system? There have been reports of some kind of coordinate desync or something that causes ships to think they are light days from where they are.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Apparently yes, it shows the same system name but the coordinates on my GPS are all well outside of the galaxy
Question 
I gave my officer order to go to nearest station and my ship with me inside was teleported outside galaxy (galaxy coords: 4391.6134, -11803.0747, 1037.6820) it would take ~30hours to get to closest corner of the of the visible map Huh
Could you check if you're still in the same solar system you were in before?
Yes i`m in the same system as before, just somehow very far far away
Thumbs Up 
Big thanks to Haxus and To FinalGen.
I logged in today to find one of my harvesters extremely lost in space and out of fuel. The location is at least 120 sectors away from where the distress beacon say's it is.

Ship ID: RLKIS

I'll leave it for a couple days before I blow it up in case you want to look.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
It is a well known issue.
I am assuming that the ship is still in the solar system that it was in before, it is just at coordinates WAY out of the solar system.

This is a duplicate of a number of other bug reports. (EDIT: Threads have been merged.)
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Nope ..that other issue got fixed ...this is new, and it is actually 150 sectors away from the location in the distress message.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!