Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
civilians blocking ship takeoffs
pls fix that civilians can block ships.
they randomly spawn below my ship and prevent a takeoff.
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
I might add that if a motorcycle is too close to a rocket it prevents take off as well.   For some reason  the motorcycle positioned itself under the rocket after I exited the motorcycle.

EDIT: My statement can be ignored, it appears there may be additional problems with the blueprint and as such is probably unrelated to the OP bug report.
I remember having this issue sometimes recently. Civilians shouldn't be allowed to come close to spacecrafts :

- They could be prevented to spawn and walk on a radius near any spacecraft hull,

- or be prevented to access any parking spot / vehicle & spacecraft building sites,

- or we could have a "remove civilians on building site / radius" button.
(09-27-2018, 06:02 AM)Neils Iyssada Wrote: - or we could have a "remove civilians on building site / radius" button.

Have them run away and despawn when a spacecraft turns on its engines near them?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(09-27-2018, 10:07 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 06:02 AM)Neils Iyssada Wrote: - or we could have a "remove civilians on building site / radius" button.

Have them run away and despawn when a spacecraft turns on its engines near them?

Seems like a good idea !
Had this issue today ...Killed the NPC and was able to move.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
This is an issue I hear people having issues with very often.

Definitely the easiest solution would be to have citizens leave/despawn when a spacecraft turn on its engines near them.
Also an agent command to despawn all citizens in the area would be useful.
This also happens with vehicles, such as space rockets.
This still happens for spacecraft. If citizens spawn underneath the ship, the ship will be unable to takeoff.