Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Growth of Empire?
Is your growth of your empire passed on how many people in your empire or how many cities you have established?

- If it is based on city's then what is the minimum for a stable city as far as buildings?

Thank you guys for the help
I am not sure I understand your question. What are you trying to do? What is your issue?

A city with a Capitol building, a Farm and a small House can be considered a "stable city". But I assume that isn't your question?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(07-13-2022, 03:31 PM)Laywn Wrote: Is your growth of your empire passed on how many people in your empire or how many cities you have established?

- If it is based on city's then what is the minimum for a stable city as far as buildings?

Thank you guys for the help

Population growth is based on city morale. There is a wonderful explanation here with all the modifiers. 
https://www.hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/City_Morale

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
Another helpful tip for building easy-growing cities - a large majority of the morale affecting building blueprints have numbers written on them that represent the amount of population that building can support.

For example, all of Athena01's blueprints are written with "x500" or "x4000", a single one of those buildings would support 500 or 4000 population, respectively.

This means you could create a full and happy city with only one of each type of building. I'm eventually going to be release my own set of blueprints that don't look so ugly, but they'll have that same concept behind them: all you need to do is plop down one (or 2, 3, 4, etc) of each blueprint to make a city. It's a really smart idea and makes the city-building portion of the game much more approachable and less esoteric.
[Image: ffoapb.gif]