Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-03-15 Refinery, Asteroids, Shipments, Avatar Page Return, Atoms Stop Processing

Refinery Bug
Antiflux and borexino precipitate can be collected with a refinery even if they are not present in the environment.

Fixed. Existing processes will be unaffected; they will continue refining those things.

Asteroid Belt FPS Issues
Asteroid belt causes FPS issues.

A scene setting was added to adjust the asteroid density, from 0% to 100%. This controls the number of asteroid rocks rendered to show the belt.

Shipments
I created a trade agreement at a broker that should have been automatically accepted. It didn't work.

Fixed.

I also changed the interval for filling and sending shipments. Shipments are now filled once per minute and they are shipped on six minute intervals when filled. Previously shipments were filled every six minutes and shipped hourly.

Return to Avatar Page
It would be nice to be able to return to the avatar selection page to create a new avatar, without having to exit the program and reload the game.

Done. Note that time does not stop in the universe when you return to the avatar selection page. Things keep chugging along doing their thing but no avatars are considered to be "on line".

I tested this quite a bit on Linux with no problems. I have not tested this on Windows. Could someone please say if it works or not.

A key binding was added to the Window Controls list. No default key was assigned.

Atoms Stop Processing
Sometimes atoms just stop doing anything, like they are being ignored by the atom manager threads. In my case, my crew stopped moving or doing anything. They just sat motionless at their consoles until I kicked one of them. In another case a building would not finish a manufacturing process.

Fixed.

Messages In This Thread
2023-03-15 Refinery, Asteroids, Shipments, Avatar Page Return, Atoms Stop Processing - by Haxus - 03-15-2023, 10:41 PM