Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-02-15 Bug Fixes, One Way Intergalactic Wormholes, Stuck in Time

Good fixes, thank you!

(02-15-2023, 09:22 PM)Deantwo Wrote: That might be a good idea to have in Hazeron too. And now that I think about it, there is no popup at all when exiting the game, it might be nice with a confirmation dialog. I don't think I exaggerate if I say the number of times I have accidentally closed the Hazeron client is a three digit number.

Big agree on this, I do accidentally close the game, so even if no progress is lost, a confirmation dialog would be good when pressing the X

By the way Haxus, sorry to bother about this, I've just finished the "Dangerous Exchange" story mission and throughout it, there was no dialogue or text from Dr. Xian
I know you mentioned the NPC is supposed to reveal the location of a specific sector, but it seems all of the speech during that entire story quest is broken currently. At least, the ParcX delivery story worked fine, but I saw no messages from Xian or the hostile entity (and I have all the voice channels open and set to display on-screen)
Made a bug report too:
https://www.hazeron.com/mybb/showthread....4#pid10524
What even

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023-02-15 Bug Fixes, One Way Intergalactic Wormholes, Stuck in Time - by Celarious - 02-16-2023, 12:48 AM