Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resource Scan not matching extraction

Okay, main avatar's back outta limbo and had a chance to check Oil areas in question.
I went to site where 6 oil / NG were marked as present. I found multiple nodes on the ground indicating Q175 when ID'd via '~' hotkey. I manually harvested a few nodes, and the gathered quality was Q120. You can see that in the chatlog below. Then I went to build a Well on the resource to check that out, and again got nothing but water and no options for Oil.

[Image: bQI8JId.jpg]

Below are a couple mining snapshots. IDs of rocks on ground, and harvested quality, plus icon listing nodes present.

[Image: b29KkIr.jpg]
[Image: paZcYkv.jpg]

While I was flying back to the RW from that Titan planet I'd been checking out, the nav marker was some place in empty space -but still within system, which my ship navigated to, and then magically teleported to where the graphics showed the RW (or the RW teleported to the marker I'd navigated to, I didn't expect that to happen so was caught off guard and didn't check distances to other bodies before / after 'teleport').

[Image: PxNw2pk.jpg]

Dunno if Haxus will want it left as is for checking out, if he's even got time for that, so leaving it as is for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resource Scan not matching extraction - by suunaabas - 08-03-2022, 09:30 PM