Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resource Scan not matching extraction

(08-02-2022, 09:13 PM)suunaabas Wrote: I can fly over the resource icons on this RIngworld, set up mines or wells, and the resources for mines do not match the scanned values,

We are talking about the quality levels, right? For example: The survey says that resource zone 2 on ringworld arc 3 has quality 200 Ore. You build a Mine and the Ore it produces isn't quality 200?

What do you get if you forage from the rocks instead of using a building?

(08-02-2022, 09:13 PM)suunaabas Wrote: and the wells turn up only water instead of the Oil / NatG. So not only are the scans wrong, but the resource icons aren't entirely lined up either.

The icons aren't what matters. The top-down view's resource icons just show that there are rocks of that resource type in that location. You then build a building on top of those rocks, the number of each rock type determine how many workshops you can assign to mining each resource type.

When placing the Mine/Well, if you hover the building placement over the location for a moment it will tell you how many rocks are within the building's site if you place it there.
Afterwards you can confirm it on the Building window's Building tab, it will show a list of resource rocks at the building's site.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resource Scan not matching extraction - by Deantwo - 08-02-2022, 09:55 PM