Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Offline Protection is Exploitable

As dean aptly pointed out:

[Image: 4xP8I6P.png]

I'd like to therefore remark that offline protection is at this point being employed to ensure that cities cannot be retaken ever by placing them into an always-offline alt empire, which has been employed against Syndicate (specifically our vassals) at this point and which I think is not good.

I am not opposed to protecting beginners, and would even say something like 2 months of invincibility in their home system they spawned in to get them started would be perfectly fine, but the current feature is basically just unpleasant.  You can imagine if someone takes your Q255 crystal system and then surrenders it to an empire that exists only to surrender cities to, then thats somewhat frustrating because it will never be seen again no matter what you do.  Well, to be clear you could give in to their demands, but there is literally nothing that can be done to fight back against that.  This happened to a vassal, not to Syndicate proper.

I feel like even if you don't like Syndicate you can agree thats kindof BS and that at the very least some kind of change is needed.

Messages In This Thread
Offline Protection is Exploitable - by QuakeIV - 04-17-2022, 11:40 PM