Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cities Protected by Unfinished Military HQ

I just said 'we finally caught him online', he is not noncombatant as the diplomacy page specifically says he is online. That is why I said 'we finally caught him online'.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension my dude.

Update: the structure was completed by beaming down electronic parts, however still no mesh loaded in so it continues to not take damage. It appears to be under the terrain somewhere but I cant find it by peeking through the terrain.

I am also gunning down the troops that are spawning here just fine so definitely not noncombatant.

Currently trying to drill down with C4 and find it.

Update again: I have C4'd pretty far into the terrain and been peeking through the walls of the hole, still no signs of it.

[Image: n3w2xe8.png]

Update again again: The game is now crashing repeatedly, I had a brief glimpse of all of the surrounding buildings before the terrain loaded in and there is nothing in all directions, just surrounding factories. The dude spawned in a military HQ with no mesh that cant be damaged. I've drilled fairly far into the ground with C4 and still havent found or hit anything so I am going to give up for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cities Protected by Unfinished Military HQ - by QuakeIV - 03-25-2022, 06:52 PM