Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2021-02-19 Dimensions, Mantifloss, Story Asteroid

(02-19-2021, 10:21 PM)Haxus Wrote: Mantifloss
Mantifloss was added as a new commodity. This is a plant based resource that occurs naturally on a very rare few worlds.

[Image: c_Mantifloss.png]

This sounds interesting. I have always felt that some more advanced and rare plant resources would be interesting.

Some special underwater plants would be cool too. But I think I covered some of those ideas in an idea thread I wrote a while back. The thread never got too much discussion though.
Here: (Idea thread) Exploring Resource Tiers

(02-19-2021, 10:21 PM)Haxus Wrote: Wiki Uploads Broken
Uploading of pictures to the wiki was not working because the new web server was missing a software package. It has been installed. Wiki uploads work fine now.

I had been meaning to tell you that was broken. Just didn't know what the issue was, so I wasn't sure how to really tell you. Happy to see it fixed though! I already uploaded a couple pictures I had been waiting to upload.

There also seems to be a folder permission issue with the forum, preventing editing of configuration files. If you feel like looking at that too at some point.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021-02-19 Dimensions, Mantifloss, Story Asteroid - by Deantwo - 02-20-2021, 12:51 AM