Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-11-16 Steam Update, Primeval Nerf

Quote:Thread Review (Newest First)
Steam Update
The solo playable Hazeron Starship is being tested now. All features are complete.

Excited! I wish you would tease us with the features a bit. Perhaps a roadmap of planned features too? 

Quote:Primeval Nerf

Primeval world is gone from Shores of Hazeron. It grew up and became Hazeron Starship.

Makes sense.

Quote:Building Design Origin
Previously, the largest possible building site required that the origin be at the center. This was because design limits were defined as maximum absolute coordinate values, in each direction. This created an unfortunate constraint.

The origin of the design is the insertion point when it is placed on the terrain. It determines the altitude of placement. Because of that, it is often desirable to have the insertion point on the road edge of the site, so its altitude works when placed next to an existing road.

Awesome! That sounds like it will go a long ways to better looking cities. 

Quote:Landing System Snafu

It is very frustrating to activate the landing system on your ship only to be told that there are no empty parking spaces.

Sounds good, although once you get transporters does anyone really land anymore?  :) . I suppose shuttlecraft from the mothership, so thank you!

Quote:Indigenous Species

The indigenous species of every unexplored planet is my own. 

From now on, when an indigenous encounter is triggered on a world with no established sentient species, there is a 20% chance the species will be that of a pirate empire, rather than your own. The pirate empire selected is based on that table of pirate empire distribution.

So...does this mean we can encounter friendly AI too? or AI that can become friendly via trade, jobs, etc?

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]

Messages In This Thread
2020-11-16 Steam Update, Primeval Nerf - by Haxus - 11-16-2020, 10:01 PM
RE: 2020-11-16 Steam Update, Primeval Nerf - by Rockinsince87 - 11-16-2020, 10:25 PM