Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-10-06 Shores of Hazeron Moving to Steam

(10-06-2020, 06:56 PM)Haxus Wrote: The one change that might necessitate a restart would be changing which dimension some of the galaxies are in. It really just changes the intergalactic wormhole network and a few other minor things. The change could leave some buildings on the "other side", from where they are now.

I guess you could check which galaxies aren't populated, and move those around. I doubt anyone would mind you moving the galaxies around. I am sure a few of the galaxies are unpopulated.

(10-06-2020, 06:57 PM)Haxus Wrote:
Quote:too complex
Lol. That is the story of Shores of Hazeron.

Assuming that was directed at me talking about the building volume allocation. I guess "complex" isn't the right word for it.
Building volume allocation is needlessly confusing, allows for really stupid mistakes, and otherwise really bad blueprints.
But yeah I have talked about it many time, best to just read what I wrote already. Doesn't help for me to repeat myself over and over again.
See: Building Blueprint Simplification

One of the worst things about the complex building blueprints, is that only the person that made the blueprint will know how it should be used. The construction window just can't show all the needed information in a simple way that a complete new player will ever understand. Great example is the "Aircraft Factory by Haxus", everyone use it because it has the most workshops, but then they are confused when they notice all the space rockets they manufacture are moved to random buildings throughout their city.

Complexity isn't a bad thing in the game, but things can be too confusing to understand.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020-10-06 Shores of Hazeron Moving to Steam - by Deantwo - 10-06-2020, 07:52 PM