Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Resolved] AI pathing issues in ship and in space

(09-20-2020, 09:55 PM)se5a Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 05:12 PM)Celarious Wrote: Confirmed, crew are completely unable to judge speed relative to destination and they zoom past the wormhole/planet at extremely high speed and then turn around, repeating infinitely

I seem to remember this being a thing years ago too, I've seen it well before just the other day, but recently it's become even more frequent.

Feeling a bit discouraged about the number of fairly highly annoying if not game stopping bugs that are still here years later.

So Haxus has now rebooted the servers for database maintenance. That may actually fix this. 

What I wanted to add was, prior to the reboot, this morning I went into a different system with my ship having issues. Suddenly, the crew just pathed correctly to their stations all at once. So it was localized to specific star systems albeit quite a few systems I am guessing. 

We'll see if it was just database maintenance that was required and or server reboots. 

[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: AI pathing issues in ship and in space - by Rockinsince87 - 09-21-2020, 08:08 PM