Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I'm done

Yeah you did join at an unlucky time. The root changes Haxus made in the Etherium update has caused a lot of server issue. Fingers crossed that it is all for the better in the long run. But it has been a bumpy ride so far.

(05-09-2020, 01:07 AM)NeoKuro Wrote:   -- The tutorial videos could do with some updating, or were slightly misleading (notably the AI again, I followed the tutorial video, and whilst I had a fairly simple to follow corridor to the bridge, and the bridge was near identical to the tutorial ship, the AI wouldn't work until I added path nodes EVERYWHERE, contrary to waht the video said about only needing them at doors)

The turbo lift episode I remember specifically mentioning that walk paths are needed to get around obstacles in a room too. There should always be a clear path from any walk path node to any corner. And walk paths should form a full network throughout the whole spacecraft interior and to the exterior, so crew has to path without a walk path as little as possible. But yes an example of a ship with a hallway and multiple rooms would be a good idea.

We really need some people to help write all this stuff on the wiki at least. I haven't really known where to begin on that part of the wiki since I haven't used the designer much.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
I think I'm done - by NeoKuro - 05-09-2020, 01:07 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Deantwo - 05-09-2020, 08:49 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Xantheose - 05-09-2020, 10:38 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Deantwo - 05-09-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: I think I'm done - by Xantheose - 05-13-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: I think I'm done - by Mal - 05-13-2020, 07:47 PM