Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-01-22 Site Overlap, Rare Resources, Friend Code, Mine Production

(01-22-2020, 07:27 PM)Haxus Wrote: Site Overlap
Site overlap test should be applied to all buildings.

All buildings are now tested for site overlap. Buildings cannot be placed if their site overlaps the site of another building.

This mainly applies to regular buildings. There are exceptions, such as street lights.

This fixes some issues and makes city building more sense. So I am all for it.
Overlapping buildings just feels messy.

(01-22-2020, 07:27 PM)Haxus Wrote: Mine and Well Production
Increased the output of most mine and well processes by 2x.

I am still not convinced that this was necessary, but it isn't necessarily a bad thing either.
It definitely does speed up the fresh start up a bit, which was missing after we became unable to manually do 4 jobs at a mine.

I still say that we just need more advanced tools or something to increase production later. Such as Magmium and Vulcium mining tools. Or even a Adamantine drill. Just add the normal 20% output increase or something.

(01-22-2020, 08:09 PM)Vectorus Wrote: Once you start looking at sci-fi cities, the issue becomes worse since futuristic shapes provide more scope for overhangs

Just design your buildings as city blocks? Have the over hang be part of the same building.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020-01-22 Site Overlap, Rare Resources, Friend Code, Mine Production - by Deantwo - 01-23-2020, 05:20 PM