Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2018-07-24 Turrets, Sensors, World Building Limit

Later...

Building Size Limit
Building size limit is far less than 104M cubic meters, reports a small size.

Aha there is the reason the size limit was disabled. The size limit calculation was copied from spacecraft so it is based on construction quality, which cannot be configured for buildings. I changed it to calculate the size limit based on Q255, to get the largest value 104M cubic meters.

Orbit Over City
Orbit over city order lists every building in every city in range.

Fixed orbit over city and land at city commands. Now they only show capitol and HQ buildings, in addition to town squares at old style cities.

Building Facility Thresholds
The volume thresholds are strange for building designs. Why does it take so much more volume to add a home? or an arena?

Changed buildings so additional arenas, fields, homes, lounges, shops, stores, etc. cost the same amount of building volume as the first. This will enable many existing designs to provide more of what they do. They will likely need to be refinalized and/or republished to benefit from this change.

Buildings Not On Sensors
A bunch of the buildings in my city and on my base are not showing up on sensor screens.

Fixed a bug that caused some buildings to think they were underground.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018-07-24 Turrets, Sensors, World Building Limit - by Haxus - 07-24-2018, 11:35 PM