Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Set Production Q when adding production line

(10-15-2019, 08:21 PM)Lochar Wrote: I would love to be able to set # amount as well. I don't need 5000 EV suits but hate letting system run and forget about it. Same with other goods. It is annoying changing to 0 for new lines as well, like above posted especially with patents. Have seen system even set to max number and take a to of cash out for a patent.

Yeah when you place down construction for a new building and the construction window is set to add a type of manufacturing to that building, it will always use all. This is a good thing for mass harvesting or processing industries with few recipes, such as mines, smelters, wells, etc.
I wouldn't mind seeing that option removed from the construction window. It would require us to manually setup all manufacturing lines, which could be a tiny annoyance in the beginning though.

If manufacturing lines weren't assigned by default like that, we could also have a cost for adding new manufacturing lines to a factory, for example adding a new clothing manufacturing line to your clothing factory could require a number of sewing needles. But that is just a vague idea I have had in mind for a while.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Set Production Q when adding production line - by Deantwo - 10-16-2019, 07:49 AM